Telly The Teaching Time Clock by The Learning Journey – Product Review
Best Selling Clock Toy Teaches Kids to Tell the Time
Let Telly the Teaching Time Clock by The Learning Journey lend a hand your child discover ways to tell both analog and digital time the use of two quiz modes.
Within the learning mode, Telly teaches time in five minute increments by moving the hands and updating the LCD screen.
Within the quiz mode, Telly asks your child to transport the hands on its face to check the time displayed on its screen.
Telly also includes a real working clock and night-light.
Learning to inform time has never been such a lot fun! Ages 3+ years.
Educational Benefits of Telly The Teaching Time Clock
- Assists children in learning to inform time
- Moving hands lend a hand aid figuring out of hours and minutes
- Teaches time in five minutes increments
Product Features of Telly The Teaching Time Clock
- Cute, fun, playful voice
- Two quiz modes
- Analog and digital display on LCD screen
- Real working clock and night light
- 11.1 x 2.4 x 8.3 inches
- 12.8 ounces
- Requires three AA batteries (included)
Where to Buy Online