Skoolzy Peg Board Shapes Puzzle – Product Review
Classic Montessori Inspired STEM Toy Peg Board Introduces Fundamental Math & Geometry Concepts
Exploring this classic peg board shapes puzzle with your preschooler provides a wonderful play-based introduction to the key mathematical concepts of sorting, color recognition, patterning, counting, adding, subtracting and graphing.
The colorful oversize pegs are easy for little fingers to grasp and manipulate. Playing stacking games and building towers is the perfect way to have fun while building manual dexterity. The pattern card included provides suggestions for 8 patterning activities and the downloadable educator’s guide features extension activities to keep your preschooler challenged.
When playtime is over the peg board and pegs are easily stored away in the drawstring Skoolzy backpack making this toy the perfect portable option for keeping curious minds and busy little hands occupied on long car trips, airplane journeys or visits to the grandparents.
- Refines fine motor skills
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Strengthens visual perception skills
- Introduces math concepts: sorting, patterning, counting and adding
- 1 orange peg board
- 36 oversize pegs in 12 different colors and shapes
- 1 pattern card with 8 patterning activities
- 1 Skoolzy drawstring backpack
- A downloadable parent guide featuring extension activities
Where to Buy Online