Spelligator by Junior Learning – Product Review
A Multi-Sensory Spelling Game, Spelligator Teaches Kids to Read Whilst Having Fun
Engage even the most reluctant reader with this fun, multi-sensory reading game that teaches basic spelling and word building.
Developed by an educational neuroscientist, the Spelligator Board Game by Junior Learning is designed to develop early reader’s phonemic awareness by encouraging them to explore different letter combinations and understand how these relate to the sounds that make up words.
As early readers stack letter tiles onto the back of their Spelligator they are introduced to different letter combinations such as consonants, vowels, digraphs, and blends which assist in the sounding out of words laying the foundations of early reading skills.
Interactive fun for the whole family, the Spelligator Board Game includes simple, easy to follow instructions, uses color-coding support and encourages independent learning by providing opportunities for self –correction.
The player who makes the most word wins. The Spelligator Board Game by Junior Learning is ‘Scrabble’ for little learners and a must-have for parents wanting to promote early reading skill development.
Educational Benefits of Spelligator
- Teaches phonemic awareness, letter patterns and positioning
- Covers different letter combinations, including: consonants, vowels, digraphs, and blends
- Teaching spelling and sounding out of words
- Teaches simple vocabulary
- Provides opportunities for independent learning through self-correction
Product Features of Spelligator
- Contains 4 brightly colored Spelligators, 73 letter tiles
- Includes simple, easy to follow game guide and instructions
- Word list with simple vocabulary
- Color-coded support to assist learning
Where to Buy Online