Melissa & Doug® See & Spell Learning Toy – Product Review
Wooden Puzzle With Alphabet Letters for Toddlers Teaches Preschoolers to Spell Simple Words
Complete a puzzle to spell a word. This handsome wooden puzzle set helps children gain familiarity with the letters of the alphabet and their sounds as kids develop a sight-reading vocabulary. The letters are also wonderful for stenciling and lots of learning games. More than 60 colorful wooden letters fit into the eight two-sided cutout boards to spell three and four letter words. All this spelling and fine motor fun fits into one compact wooden storage case.
This See-and-Spell set from Melissa and Doug uses brightly colored pictures and letters to help your child develop reading skills. Simply place the wooden letters in their proper places to spell words. This set includes a wooden storage case for easy cleanup.
This See & Spell encourages problem solving and beginning spelling skills.
Educational Benefits of the Melissa & Doug® See & Spell Learning Toy
- Develops sight reading, vocabulary and spelling
- Assists early reading, letter and word association with images
- Improve memory and sight word recall
- Encourages problem solving skills
- Improves fine motor skills
- Encourages independent play
Product Features of the Melissa & Doug® See & Spell Learning Toy
- 8 two-sided cutout puzzle boards that spell out three and four letter words
- Plus 64 colorful wooden letters
- All pieces fit into one compact wooden storage case
- Exceptional quality and value
- Up to 4 players
- Ages 4 years and up
- Product: 3″ x 6.5″ x 14″ Packaged 2.6 lbs
- Package: 13.9″ H x 9.2″ W x 1.75″ L wooden box
- 8 double-sided spelling boards and 64 wooden letters
Where to Buy Online