Bananagrams – Product Review
Multi-Award Winning Spelling Game Bananagrams Is Fun For The Whole Family
Nurture your child’s love for wordplay and word games, and make learning how to spell fun and entertaining with Bananagrams.
Not only is this a spelling game that the whole family play together and enjoy, but it will keep your child engaged and stimulated. A fast-paced word game, with one hand able to be played in as little as 5 minutes, it is great for younger children with shorter attention spans but its’ addictive fun will make it hard to stop at just one round!
Innovative and educational, Bananagrams can be played by players at any reading level so is useful for children learning how to read and spell. As the game play requires players to configure and reconfigure their word grid in an attempt to successfully use all of the letter tiles, it promotes creativity, problem-solving and thinking skills.
No pencils, paper or board is required and the letter tiles come in a compact banana-shaped case making it extremely portable and easy to store.
Educational Benefits of the Bananagrams Word Game
- Develops and expands vocabulary
- Promotes spelling skills
- Encourages problem-solving, thinking skills and creativity
Product Features of the Bananagrams Word Game
- 144 letter tiles
- Banana shaped carry case
- Includes Game rules
- For 1-8 players
- Warning – contains small parts, not recommended for children under 3 years
- Dimensions: 9 x 3 x 3 inches, 4.8 ounces
- Right Start Best Toy Awards
- Play Matters Good Toy Award
- Creative Child Magazine Top Toy of the Year Award
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award – Gold Seal
- iParenting Media Award
- Dr. Toy – Best Products Winner
- Early Childhood News Awards – Directors’ Choice
- TIA TOTY Award – Game of the Year
- Able Play Rated
Where to Buy Online