Under the Sea Jamboree by Baby B. – Product Review
Musical Octopus Plush Toy for Interactive and Sensory Baby Play Fun
Plush toys dominate the arsenal of most infant toy collections and provide a great introduction to sensory play. Interestingly however, the majority of these tend to have a significant focus on the senses of sight and touch with the occasional inclusion of a squeaker or bell to pay lip service (or rather, ear service!) to auditory development.
We know that hearing is the earliest developed sense, with babies able to recognize their mother’s voice at birth, respond to familiar voices by 3 months and recognize vowel sounds, tone and pitch by 6 months. And a number of research studies also demonstrate the benefits of music on a number of different areas of brain development, such as spatial reasoning skills, language development and memory, as well as being shown to have positive effects on emotional and physical health.
With this in mind, it obviously makes sense to provide our children, right from early infancy, with high-quality, stimulating musical toys such as the Baby B. by Battat Under the Sea Jamboree™ Playset.
- Promotes auditory development
- Encourages sound recognition of different musical instruments
- Stimulates sensory development
- Eight instruments each play a tune
- Play 2 instruments at a time
- Features bright colors and textured fabric
- Plays 6 songs with 8 different instruments
- Also includes bubble and underwater sounds
- Batteries safely concealed inside the octopus head
- 3 AAA batteries included
- 8.9 x 7.1 x 12.2 inches
- 15.2 ounces
Where to Buy Online