Kid-Sized Musical Instruments Foster An Early Love of Music Making
Children aged 3-5 are more adaptive than other age group and music learning is much easier when started from a young age. This child-sized musical instruments; a Clarinet with matching Trumpet and Saxophone set, can give children the cognitive and developmental benefits that come from music making and provide a great opportunity to develop the skills involved in learning to play musical instruments.
The learning benefits of listening to music is recognized through research as being a key ‘brain-building’ experience, and learning a musical instrument as a child has been found to have further profound sculpting effects on the brain, especially in areas of mathematics. Research has also found that the brain regions responsible for movement planning and execution, as well as the particular regions responsible for hearing, are larger in musicians than non-musicians.
Click n’ Play Musical Toy Trumpet Instrument – Product Review
Music is likely one of the great joys of childhood, and kids that learn music are proven to do better in skills like science and math. This Click n’ Play Clarinet makes learning music fun and exciting. You can find that with this durable 8 keys Clarinet, burgeoning musicians can not get enough as they experiment by blowing and pressing on keys which produces realistic sounds!
The size of this unique Clarinet is 16.5 inches and it is heavy-duty made out of European material which have passed all tests for lead and other unsafe chemicals. This can be a great gift for kids of any age from three and up.
This toy Clarinet with its 8 keys/notes produces real clarinet sound. Each of the 8 keys have a different note sound. The keys are color coded so children can play songs which can be imprinted on the back of the box. Made of metallic silver plastic with a shiny silver finish. Measures 16.5 inches long. Fun to play and encourages creative play in your house orchestra or marching band.
Safety tested for lead and BPA free. Made in Italy.
- Introduces key positions and mechanics of real instruments
- Promotes auditory development
- Encourages sound recognition of different musical instruments
- Stimulates sensory development
- Develops hand-eye-ear coordination
- Inspires creativity through the creation of music
- Shiny silver finish resembles metal and features bright colors
- Replicates key positions and mechanics of the real instruments
- Perfect size for small hands with easy to push buttons
- Plastic mouthpieces are easy to clean
- Safety tested, lead and BPA free
- 16.5 x 12.1 x 4.1 inches
- 1.2 pounds
Where to Buy Online