Memory Game, Ice Pops by Petit Collage – Product Review
A Fun And Colorful Popsicle Memory Matching Game That Enhances Cognitive Development In Children
This classic memory game teaches children to recall and retain information. Memory Game Ice Pops, challenges children to remember which ice pops are being paired together, thereby improving memory.
A memory game provides children with the wonderful gift of learning while playing and has enormous benefits for young minds. Since 90% of a child’s brain is actually formed by the age of 5, it’s vital to cultivate your child’s cognitive abilities as early as possible. This startling research reveals why adopting games that enhance cognitive development is essential to your child’s future success.
How to play:
Petit Collage designed this fantastic memory game with sturdy, easy to hold pieces, specifically for precious, little hands. Players place the ice pop shaped cards facedown and then take turns exposing two cards at a time. When the cards are revealed, it’s time to see whether or not there’s a match. If there’s a match, set them aside. However, when the pieces do not match, simply turn them facedown again. The object of the game is to remember where these cards are situated.
The U.S. Department of Education released a document explaining the importance of child development and strongly urged parents to “encourage your child to sort and match objects”. Memory game ice pops, provides parents with the ideal way to action this directive.
We all want our children to grow up to be the best they can be and it’s important to begin early. It’s a wonderful way to make learning fun and enhance your child’s cognitive abilities.
This game is highly recommended, as its educational benefits are numerous and can grow with your child from the age of 3 and up!
Memory Game, Ice Pops is also a great game for children to play on their own. They’ll be happily occupied creating stories about their new and very colorful friends, the Ice Pops!
Educational Benefits of Memory Game, Ice Pops
- Develops memory skills
- Enhances thinking and cognition
- Stimulates your child’s mind and creativity
- Increases problem solving skills
- Improves memory recall and cognition
- Encourages observational skills
Product Features of Memory Game, Ice Pops
- 24 cards for 12 matches
- Sturdy cardboard box for easy clean-up
- Includes holographic foil accents
- Made with recycled paper
- Printed with vegetable inks
- Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE standards
- Ages 3+
- Great to enjoy with the whole family
- If you have children of various ages don’t worry, as it’s easy to make this game challenging for older children too. For example, set a timer for your 7 year old to increase the level of difficulty or ask your 9 year old to remember 3 pairs of cards simultaneously.
Where to Buy Online