Count and Learn Cookie Jar – Product Review
Award winning counting toy for toddlers, the Learn With Me – Count and Learn Cookie Jar by The Learning Journey introduces toddlers to counting using 10 cookies which they drop into a talking cookie jar as it counts. Recommended for 2 year olds.
Putting cookies in and out of this talking cookie jar is a fun way to learn about numbers and counting from one to ten. Two play modes encourage children to count from one to ten as well as recognize the numbers on the cookies.
Talking Cookie Jar With Two Play Modes, the friendly cookie jar will ask for specific numerals and correct the player when the wrong one is dropped in.
Educational Benefits of the Count and Learn Cookie Jar
- Introduces numbers and basic counting skills
- Reinforces listening and problem solving abilities
- Teaches number association and number symbol recognition
- Helps speech development with pronunciation of numbers
- Develops hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and dexterity
How to Play
- The Count & Learn Cookie Jar smiles at your little learner while it helps him learn to count from one to ten
- Simply push the nose on the jar to get started. Select a cookie and insert it into the top of the jar and Cookie will tell you what number and how many chips are on the cookie
- Push the nose again and the game changes. “Can you find the number six?” Children search their selection of cookies and choose the cookie that they think answers the question
- They have three tries to select the correct cookie and will be rewarded with some fun phrases. To retrieve the cookies from the jar, simply turn the storage compartment door on the back of the jar
- Repeat button and automatic shut-off when left unused
- Batteries required 2 x AA batteries (included)
Where to Buy Online