Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Building Toy Set by Learning Resources – Product Review
Gears Building and Construction Set Develops Early Math and STEM Learning Skills
Highly curious children will love playing with this building toy construction set that allows them to build constructions that actually move. The simple snap-together pieces spin and move as children use their imagination to create their own unique designs and constructions.
Exploring how gears connect and move together is an important mechanism for early learning of engineering concepts. This hands-on building toy construction set with spinning gears builds early STEM skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, and perseverance. The Gears set encourages kids to imagine and build creatures, towers and more. Open-ended components mean there’s no wrong way to build. Children can build in all directions with the square pillars to the gears and by adding another 6-way axles, they can build horizontal too.
While they’re having fun they’ll also be learning about basic concepts of engineering, developing their fine motor skills and thinking outside the box to solve problems. The interactive nature of Gears will encourage the whole family to get involved, and provides a great escape from technology based activities.
Educational Benefits of Gears! Gears! Gears! by Learning Resources
- Teaches early math concepts of engineering, mechanics and visual spacial orientation
- Develops sorting, grouping, counting and construction skills
- Develops a basic understanding of how gears and mechanics work
- Encourages problem solving and critical thinking
- Develops fine-motor skills through engineering concepts
- Great STEM Learning toy for Montessori Learning methods
Product Features of Gears! Gears! Gears! by Learning Resources
- Includes 150 brightly colored pieces: gears, connectors and interlocking bases
- Storage container and activity guide
- No batteries required
- 11 x 11 x 11.7 inches
- 4.8 pounds
Where to Buy Online